One of the biggest things i have noticed is my diet. I never realised how many teas, coffees, soft drinks and snacks i eat and drink all day! These have all stopped because i have a system in place, where i remove the braces to eat every six hours. Breakfast at 6 am, braces back in at 6.30am… lunch at 12 pm, braces back in at 12.30pm…This seems to work well for me. I occasionally have a hot drink at 9am, but i have cut back on all snacks and teas – that requires me to remove the braces. I also cannot finish off juicy morsels left over by 3 children, and every meal seems to taste much nicer! so far i have lost 3 pounds since Friday! unbelievable! I would like to add, this is a bonus, not my intention, so i will keep this to myself from now on.
It has come to me that 6 months of this will be a huge commitment on my behalf, something you readers may want to consider. I feel great for it, but if you love your food, think carefully. I prepare to be ripped for this summer!! Soreness in front lower teeth has now gone, and i have now controlled my dribble much better.
I am starting to get into a real routine now, which suits me fine. I carry some sugar-free mints to take away the stale taste sometimes and drink water in between. Will update shortly…….
- Mike’s Story - 16th June 2017
- Thursday 31st March… Fitting Day - 16th June 2017
- Friday the 1st April (no jokes please!) - 16th June 2017
- Sunday 3rd April - 16th June 2017
- Monday 23rd May - 16th June 2017
- Thursday 28th July - 16th June 2017
- Monday 22nd August - 16th June 2017
- Monday 3rd October - 16th June 2017
- Monday 20th February - 16th June 2017
- June - 16th June 2017