A beautiful smile can increase your confidence and happiness. However, adults often do not feel comfortable wearing unsightly metal braces for months on end. Invisalign is the modern approach to teeth straightening. Using comfortable, removable and nearly invisible aligners, custom made for you, to gently move your teeth into the desired position.
There are no metal brackets or wires. Creating your new smile is more convenient and easier than ever before.
What is the Invisalign process?
- Consultation – A complementary consultation with our treatment co-ordinator. This is the opportunity to ask questions and see a demonstration of Invisalign. She will also show you some of our outstanding results.
- Evaluation – You will then meet Dr van Staden who has been an experienced and certified Invisalign full provider for over 10 years. He will evaluate your treatment and ensure Invisalign is the right option for you.
- Diagnostics – We will take X-rays, photographs of your smile and a digital scan as part of your diagnostics and a basis of your Invisalign treatment plan.
- Preview – A virtual 3D video is then generated , called a clincheck, to show the movement of your teeth from their current to the desired final position.
- Approval – We will work with you to approve your clincheck and arrange for your set of bespoke aligners to be made for you. The number of aligners required varies between individuals.
- Process – Each set of aligners will be worn for two weeks before moving onto your next set of aligners.
- During treatment, we will monitor your progress through a series of appointments and ‘at home’ monitoring conducted via an app called Dental Monitoring.
It’s time to show off your smile and not your braces!
I’d like to say a big thank you for the superb dentistry work you have done for me in the last couple of years to straighten, restore and improve the appearance of my teeth. The results have genuinely exceeded my expectations.
Previously, I’d always felt self-conscious of my teeth, especially when I smiled; strange as it may sound I never completely came to terms with my crooked teeth, but at the same time I sort of felt stuck with them. Consequently, for most of my adult life (more years than I care to admit) I often felt very self-conscious in social situations because of the appearance of my teeth. With hindsight, I should have made the decision to get my teeth straightened years ago… but I’m so glad I have done it now. I want to let you know above all how much it means to me to make it a reality.
I’d also like to thank you for all you’ve done for me over more than 10 years in maintaining the health and appearance of my teeth – especially given the not insignificant challenges you’ve faced in my case (and yes it really is that long!) I feel incredibly fortunate to have you as my dentist and I can’t overstate how much I appreciate your work, and the knowledge and authority that underpins it.
Indeed, everything about your practice is absolutely first class, so please extend my ‘thank you’ to the whole team.’