Our Membership Plans can help you spread the cost of your dental care by letting you pay in manageable monthly payments. They also come with a number of useful benefits, such as generous members’ rates on treatments and insurance cover for extra peace of mind. Christchurch Dental Membership Plans are available for adults using the Practice Plan and Denplan Essentials schemes.
All Christchurch Dental memberships include:
- Regular dental appointments with your dentist which include a clinical examination and oral cancer screening.
- Regular hygiene appointments including teeth cleaning, periodontal advice and demonstration of preventative techniques to reduce tooth decay and gum disease.
- All treatment planning for future dental needs.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Call-out Insurance should you require a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Practice Plan includes redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
If you are interested in our Membership Plans, please call us on 01473 250977 and arrange an appointment so we can work out which plan will suit you best.
Monthly payments start from £10.42 for an adult and we offer discounts for additional family members.
We believe special people deserve special treatment.
|What’s Included?||Plan A||Plan C||Plan D|
|X-rays||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Oral Cancer Check||Included||Included||Included|
|Emergency Call-out Insurance||Included||Included||Included|
|Cost (per month)||£16.18||£10.42||£19.61|