Finally on the home straight now. A ‘suck down’ has been ordered for my new teeth so I can wear this at night to make sure my stubborn teeth don’t decide to revert to their old ways. Derek has explained to me that the bottom teeth tend to control the uppers so I have also had some kind of permanent retainer fitted to the inside of my bottom teeth. Whatever happens, these teeth can not move back to their original crowded position. I feel good about this addition which incidentally took about 30 minutes to fit and stays in permanently.
The suck down has arrived and is basically a ‘hardcore’ version of the aligners, which I wear at night. Uppers done, lowers fixed in place. I HAVE FINISHED MY TREATMENT.
- Mike’s Story - 16th June 2017
- Thursday 31st March… Fitting Day - 16th June 2017
- Friday the 1st April (no jokes please!) - 16th June 2017
- Sunday 3rd April - 16th June 2017
- Monday 23rd May - 16th June 2017
- Thursday 28th July - 16th June 2017
- Monday 22nd August - 16th June 2017
- Monday 3rd October - 16th June 2017
- Monday 20th February - 16th June 2017
- June - 16th June 2017